Peripheral Vascular Disease (PVD) is a chronic disease that affects many aspects of a patients health and successful treatment and management requires a team approach consisting of experts from a variety of specialties. A Vascular Center of Excellence, our vascular team at St. Anthony North Hospital includes:
- Interventional Cardiologists
- Interventional Radiologists
- Wound Care Specialists
- Vascular Imaging Technologists
- Exercise Physiologists - available in our Cardiac Rehabilitation Center
- Other medical team members specially trained and experienced in treating patients with PVD.