St. Anthony North Hospital has offered expert compassionate care to our neighbors in the North Metro area since 1971. We offer a wide variety of services including emergency services, OB/GYN, women's health, cardiac care, orthopedics and spine, family medicine, trauma services, sleep studies and senior care. We operate one of the busiest emergency rooms in the state, seeing more than 42,000 emergency patients each year. To accommodate growth in the north area, St. Anthony North opened its new medical office building in October 2008 and is planning to build an ambulatory pavilion at 144th Ave. and I-25.
Highlights at St. Anthony North include:
- A family medicine residency program staffed with highly-skilled and knowledgeable faculty/physicians who are training the physicians of tomorrow
- One of the busiest ER in the north metro area and a level IV trauma designation
- A recently remodeled unit dedicated to orthopedic and spine patients
- National recognition for cardiac care services, including recognition from the American Heart Association for coronary artery disease, AMI and heart failure.
- A score of 979 out of a possible 1,000 points on the Leapfrog Hospital Quality and Safety assessment.
- State-of-the-art technology with a 64-slice CT scanner. In June of 2010, we added a second cath lab with the latest technology and advancements
- Total community benefit including charity care and community service of over $12 million
- New medical office building
- Clinical Pastoral Education Program
There are satisfying career opportunities available in a wide range of positions. There's also a spirit of caring in our facility that adds a special dimension to the work day...or night.
St. Anthony North Hospital also offers three educational programs for associates: