Medical Imaging (Radiology)
St. Anthony North has earned a strong reputation for its Emergency/Trauma, Orthopedic, Spine, Women's and Wound care. While each of these Centers of Excellence addresses a highly specialized and complex medical discipline, all have one important resource in common: advanced medical imaging.
Thanks to state-of-the-science imaging, physicians can now get the accurate "inside story" so critical to diagnosis and treatment. And with increasing frequency, these amazing technologies are guiding interventional procedures that contribute to improved patient outcomes and reduced care costs.
We offer full interventional service for the benefit of patients, as well as more traditional imaging capabilities. Among the technologies supporting these services are:
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Ultrasound, including a dedicated unit in the Emergency Department
- Interventional Radiology
- 16-row Computerized Tomography (CT) Scanning
- Digital Mammography
St. Anthony North patients also benefit from these leading edge imaging services:
- Computer-guided Stealth 3-D imaging for complex surgeries
- Flouro-navigational imaging
- A new bi-plane angioroom for cardiovascular procedures
- Mini-PACS (picture archiving and communications system), for digital image/record access
But the most remarkable technology is only valuable when it's in the hands of skilled staff and physician specialists. All radiologists are fellowship trained, and all technologists have the highest accreditation. Call now to make an appointment. 303-426-2400
Learn about our radiologist technology training program in Westminster. It now operates one of the few hospital-based two-year programs in the nation, and those trained here are sought after by medical centers internationally.