A neighbor, a friend, a trusted part of the community
St. Anthony North Hospital is a full service, 122-bed hospital, serving the north metro community since 1971. St. Anthony North operates one of the busiest emergency departments in the Denver metro area and specializes in cardiac care, advanced wound care, spine and joint surgery, women’s services and senior services. St. Anthony North is sponsored by Catholic Health Initiatives and is part of Centura Health, Colorado’s largest hospital and health care network delivering advanced care to more than half a million people each year, across 14 hospitals, seven senior living communities, medical clinics, affiliated partner hospitals, Flight For Life® Colorado, and home care and hospice services.
The mission of the hospital is to extend the healing ministry of Christ by caring for those who are ill and by nurturing the health of the people in our communities.
A full-service, acute care hospital, St. Anthony North features a number of distinctive medical disciplines:
- 24-hour emergency care with Level III trauma designation
- Cardiac care, Cath Lab, Cardiac Rehabilitation and Telemetry
- St. Anthony North Family Medicine Residency and Medical Center
- Wound Care Center with Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- Medical and surgical services.
- The Birthplace
- Orthopedic and Spine Institute
- Women's Health Specialists
- Outpatient services and day surgery
- Senior Health Center
- Sleep Disorders Center
- Advanced Imaging Services
Patient & community resources
The St. Anthony Family Medicine Residency Program is located at St. Anthony North Hospital making it a primary inpatient teaching site for family practice physicians Through this program medical residents advance their skills in family medicine, including obstetrics and inpatient medicine.
- Free health information and physician referrals at 303-777-6877
- Pastoral Nurse Program serves 10,000 indigent and uninsured people each year.
- Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner program (SANE) assists 100 women each year.
- Injury prevention services, often in collaboration with local police and fire departments.
- St. Anthony North Hospital serves homeless families through participation in a program called Growing Home.